£10.50 - £10.60 per hour
10 days ago
Temp - Perm
Property Transfer Administrator
We are looking for a motivated and highly organised individual who is available to work for a reputable property company in Worcester. This is a fast paced busy role that can be intense and demanding but highly rewarding and a great opportunity for progression. This role will require a hardworking, flexible approach in an office environment. This is a temp - perm role located outside of the Worcester city centre.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Experience of providing support to a senior manager and/or administrative support in a busy environment, working to deadlines and maintaining high quality standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to include tact and diplomacy, and the ability to deal with enquiries in a patient and empathetic manner, remaining calm and professional when under pressure.
- An ability to work with integrity and professionalism, to exercise sound judgement and maintain confidentiality.
- Dealing with legal documentation and liaising with Solicitors, Estate Agents and the Land Registry.
- Working with Outlook Emails.
- A high degree of self-motivation and pro-activeness
- Ability to make a positive contribution as a team member, liaising and collaborating with colleagues to ensure effective work organisation and continuous improvement of procedures and service.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate
- Willing to learn and grow
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly.
Pay: £10 - £10.60 per hour 35 hours a week
Monday - Friday 9-5
Located outside of the city centre
Free Parking on site available.
Temporary - permanent contract for the right person (immediate start)