£29,500 per annum
The Quality Inspector will work as part of a team to provide first off, patrol and final inspection of engineered components within specified tolerances and clearly identify discrepancies utilising manual measuring tools, CMM and other electronic equipment. A fantastic opportunity for the right Quality inspector to join an expanding team in Tewkesbury.
Responsibilities - Quality Inspector
- Inspection of components and parts to customer specifications.
- Use a range of CMM's (Aberlink/Mitutoyo).
- Use various, standard measuring equipment.
- Final quality inspection, checking parts match the job sheet paperwork.
- Ability to competently read and understand manufacturing drawing requirements including geometric tolerances.
- Understand and complete manufacturing documentation.
- Provide calibration expertise to tooling and finished product.
Requirements - Quality Inspector
- Quality Inspection background within engineering or manufacturing.
- Previous CMM experience an advantage.
- Ability and confidence using manual and digital measuring equipment.
- Able to work independently.
In return - Quality Inspector
- 25 days holiday.
- Life assurance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Long service rewards.
- On-site parking.
Based in Tewkesbury, this Quality Inspector opportunity is commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Evesham, and Ross-on-Wye.
For more information, please contact Michael Farrell on email@example.com or 01242 3033124.