Salary - Competitive Salary
Out client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke packaging solutions for a wide array of industry sectors. As a Relief Printer, you will be instrumental in the support to several departments, covering any absence of Printers, but also covering duties of various other roles. This will be a very varied role and full training will be given for each department.
This is a 24/7 operation which will require working 12 hour shifts both days and nights. Over a 28 day rota, you will work a total of 7 days, 7 nights and have 14 rest days, on average.
Weekly Rotating Shift Pattern - (07:00-19:00/19:00-07:00)
Relief Printer Responsibilities:
- Various duties depending on which department is being covered
- Operating printing press
- Cleaning printing plates, maintain condition of rollers etc.
- Controlling hazardous liquids
- General good housekeeping duties
Relief Printer Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Ability to keep work place safe and efficient
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good communication skills are essential
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to learn as full training and support will be provided
Based in Ledbury, this Relief Printer role is commutable from: Malvern, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Ross-on-Wye and Hereford.