Software Support Manager
My client is a highly established, world-wide provider of specialist software solutions for a variety of customers.
They are looking to appoint a Software Support Manager, based at their site in Hereford (hybrid options are available). Reporting to the IT Director, this Software Support Manager will be managing a small team of software support consultants, providing effective software support services for all their range of customers.
Software Support Manager requirements:
- Proven experience in a software support or technical support management role.
- Confident leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of software troubleshooting, successfully handling support tickets and technical problem-solving.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Experience of D365 CE and/or Business Central would be advantageous, but not essential.
This is a great role for a Software Support Manager who is keen to join a passionate Software company who can offer both personal and professional progression.
This Software Support Manager role is paying up to £45,000 (dependent on experience) and offers multiple benefits including health cash plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, high street shopping discount, cycle to work scheme, potential profit share bonus, flexible benefits including the option to purchase additional holiday, and much more!
This Software Support Manager role is based in Hereford and is commutable from Redditch, Studley, Alvechurch, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Worcester, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and Droitwich Spa.
If you happen to know an IT Support Manager who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.