Stock Controller - Full time Malvern. Temp-perm opportunity competitive salary and benefits
My client are looking to recruit a Stock Controller in the Malvern area full time on a temporary - permanent basis.
As a successful Stock Controller you will be responsible for:
* Supply and demand forecasting
* Keeping purchase details up to date on internal database (vendors information, invoices and pricing)
* Oversee storage of products
* Coordinate regular inventory audits
* Keep updated inventory records
To be successful in this Stock Controller role you must have previous experience working in a busy environment and as a strong team player. You must be able to multi-task, have excellent attention to detail and good IT skills to include MS Excel experience, Happy to deal with queries ad reconcile each day.
This is a temporary - permanent position based in Malvern Worcestershire. Own car essential.
37.5 hours a week between 0800 - 1730 Flexible but most employees work 0800 - 1600
£10.00 - 13.00 per hour depending on experience