Supply Chain Manager
My client is a specialist manufacturer of innovative energy storage solutions and they are seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join their existing team. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will focus on procurement projects, oversee the supply chain process and deliver the Supply Chain strategy.
Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities;
- Oversee the entire Supply Chain process
- Manage the Approved Supplier lists
- Create and deliver the Supply Chain strategy
- Define KPIs to measure Supply Chain performance
- Provide technical support to the management and engineering teams
Supply Chain Manager Experience;
- Previous experience working within a Supply Chain Manager position
- HND or Degree-qualified in Engineering or equivalent would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of electronic components would be beneficial
- Experience using ERP/MRP systems
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Based in Malvern this Supply Chain Manager Opportunity is offering a competitive salary and is commutable from Kidderminster, Birmingham, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham, and Pershore.