We are looking for a Warehouse Operative on a Temporary On-going basis for our client AKW located in Droitwich-Spa.
Due to nature of the role, there will be heavy lifting involved and training will be provided.
Warehouse Operative Duties -
- Loading & Unloading - Manual handling
- Picking and Packing
- Operating handheld scanners
- Working to KPI's
- Creating and applying Manifest labels for outbound stock
- Palletising goods
- FLT operating - advantageous but not essential
You will also be required to comply with the below -
- Health & Safety regulations
- Ensure that quality guidelines are followed for all areas
- Training and learning various roles within the warehouse department
- Communicate with the Despatch Office, shift leader or management problems
- Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
Key attributes and skills for a Warehouse Operative -
- Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work on own initiative
- FLT licence - Advantageous but not essential
Hours : Fixed Shift Pattern - LATES: 15:00 to 00:00 Monday - Friday
Salary: £13.47 per hour
This is a Temporary On-going Warehouse Operative role. AKW are looking for people to start as soon as possible so please get in touch or apply now if you are interested in the above.