£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
£23,000 - £25,000
My client are a large domain name and hosting provider looking for a WordPress Advisor to join their team.
As a successful WordPress Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensuing that client WordPress websites are maintained efficiently
- Problem solve performance issues with clients identifying efficiencies with plugins and extensions
- Work with clients to help improve the accessibility of the WordPress platform
- Supporting other team members in resolving customer enquiries relating to the WordPress platform (managed and unmanaged).
- Taking first line support calls and tickets when required
- Dealing with high level technical enquires 3rdline, SSL's, Office, Customer Success
As a successful WordPress Advisor you will have:
- Experience with WordPress development and ecommerce plugins
- Experience building and designing websites in WordPress
- Knowledge of web technologies such as websites, dedicating hosting and email set-up
- Previous WordPress and technical support experience within an IT/Web based/technical environment
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
This WordPress Advisor role is paying a negotiable salary dependant on experience of between £23,000 - £25,000. With a competitive package, this role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Bewdley, Stourport, Kidderminster, Cleobury Mortimer, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Telford, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove, Bridgnorth, Smethwick, Halesowen, Droitwich Spa, Stoke Prior and Redditch.
If you happen to know a WordPress Advisor who may be suitable, please do get in touch as we do operate a referral scheme.