My client is an award winning, international company, specialising in industrial machinery. They are seeking an Assembly Operative to join their existing team due to growth of production.
Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
- Assemble products to specification
- Check quality and specification fit of finished product
- Use of variety of tools
- Complete records of finished work
Assembly Operative Requirements:
- Experience in production environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
This Assembly Operative opportunity is based in Ludlow and is commutable from Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Hereford, Leominster and Clun.