Salary: up to £42,000pa DOE
Our client is a very well established testing industry company in Malvern. They are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to support their continuous growth and client demand.
No two projects are the same and the engineer will find great job satisfaction in delivering solutions in cutting edge environments, with focus on automotive and automation fields. Control system is a major part of the product and so a level of experience of software based commissioning is preferred, however training will be provided.
In return, you will work for a well-established company, will benefits such as flexitime (where possible), pension, 33 days holiday and yearly bonus.
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Checking on site system installations
- Calibrating and setting up the systems
- Following commissioning steps and checks
- Performing test runs, gathering results
- Working with customers to achieve system functionality sign off
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- Self-driven, proactive individual that has good time management skills
- Electrical understanding, with ability to follow electrical drawings and diagnose issues
- PLC and Windows based software commissioning experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence, with willingness to travel as the role is largely site based (after training)
- International travel will be required on occasional basis
Based in Malvern, this Commissioning Engineer opportunity is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.