£18000 - £20000 per annum
7 months ago
Customer and Communications Executive
This position can offer the successful candidate a genuine opportunity to develop within a company that has big future growth. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can demonstrate exceptional written communication skills as well as an outstanding level of customer service. Working within a small team, a genuine interest and passion for sport would be hugely beneficial, but not essential!
The key requirement for the Customer and Communications Executive is the ability to produce creative and detailed copy material for the website and other materials as well as responding to client emails. Excellent administration skills and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of the business is essential.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Creative writing for the website
- Writing and producing additional descriptive materials
- Proof reading documents
- Responding to high level client emails and requests
- Processing orders from multi-platform e-commerce sites such as Amazon and eBay
- Dealing with Social media platforms
- Responding to enquiries via email and telephone
- General office administration as required
This is an incredibly 'hands on' position and the owner of the business is keen to find an individual who can assist with all of the day to day operations and play an instrumental role in the growth of the company.
Essential skills and experience:
* Exceptional written communication skills
* Confident IT skills in Word, Excel, DropBox etc.
* Familiar with various E-Commerce platforms
* Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload
* Excellent attention to detail
* A knowledge and interest in sport (preferred)
* Excellent team player
* A willingness to 'go the extra mile'
Based in Worcester, with occasional travel, the salary offered is depending on experience (£18k - £20k).
There is excellent potential for this role to develop and grow for the right candidate who is keen to develop.