£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client are a leading cyber security software development company, developing bespoke solutions across the UK, dealing with a variety of software problems from new projects right the way down to maintenance development and legacy system updates.
As a successful Enterprise Applications Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Hiring and developing 2 software teams to deliver C# .net Core Web Apps to private sector customers.
- Coaching and mentoring software engineers of all levels of experience (from work experience upwards).
- Refining and continually improving DevOps tools and processes.
- Embed TDD and Automated Testing within the team.
As a successful Enterprise Applications Team Leader you will have:
- Over 15 years' previous experience in software engineering.
- Experience with hiring and building new software teams.
- Training team members.
- Previous customer facing experience.
Within this role, you will be supported by an experienced Business Analyst, a Scrum Master and the MD, who will help with the resources, tools and people they need to build the product for the customer.
The role is based in Malvern and is paying a salary of up to £75,000 dependent on experience and is commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
If you happen to know an Enterprise Applications Team Leader who might be interested please do let us know as we do operate a referral scheme.