£20000 - £29000 per annum
29 days ago
A leading e-commerce businesses specialising in gifts delivery to include bouquets in both B2C and B2B throughout the length and breadth of the UK. The flowers used to create the bouquets are not only beautiful and fresh but also ethically sourced.
A key role within the business, the work of the Florists directly determines the quality of the products produced and the satisfaction of customers.
This role will provide a good level of responsibility with the opportunity to develop skills, work creatively and gain fantastic experience.
- Arranging bouquets using various techniques.
- Making bouquets in accordance with provided specification sheets.
- Having an awareness of any quality issues.
- Working to set targets within specific timeframes.
- Previous experience working as a florist and a good knowledge of flowers is ESSENTIAL.
- Ability to work quickly but accurately.
- A team player.
- Creativity when arranging bouquets.
- Good attention to detail.
Based in Droitwich, Worcestershire.
Sunday to Thursday and Monday to Friday 12pm to 9pm.
£20,000 to £29,000 + Benefits.