My client is looking for an Information Systems Engineer to join their team.
Working for a well-known local charity you will play a key role in support of the site IT, Systems and Infrastructure.
As an Information Systems Engineer your duties will include:
- Deliver the IT operation, maintenance, reporting and enhancement of on site systems
- Implement,maintain and standardise IT systems
- Supporting staff through 1st/2nd/3rd line support on technical issues
To be successful in this role as a Information Systems Engineer Role you will need to:
- Excellent systems experience and knowledge
- Database management
- Strong Technical Experience and knowledge
Amazing Benefits including:
- Healthcare Scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Perkplan - Discounts for businesses
- Competitive Salaries
If you know of an Information Systems Engineer that may be interested in this position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs help to take the next step in their career, please do get in touch and take advantage of our referral scheme!