Internal Sales Executive
A brilliant opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive to join a successful business going through a phase of growth and expansion. You will support and manage a number of high-profile accounts, ensuring that customers are given the highest level of customer service. Providing a full portfolio of account management services, this will include pricing and margin considerations, management of orders, liaising with other departments, following up on quotes and management of the sales pipeline.
In addition to dealing with incoming enquiries you will also proactively develop new business to add to the customer base and track upcoming requirements.
This opportunity would suit someone who is career minded with excellent communication and customer relationship skills. A background in sales / sales support, sales administration or customer service is required. Any knowledge of the building / construction industry or any technical or manufactured product would be beneficial.
- To be the first point of contact for all customer queries.
- Proactively develop business within a UK region.
- Grow the customer base by contacting prospective customers and tracking requirements to maximise any opportunities.
- Following up on quotations and management of the sales pipeline.
- Order processing and sales administration duties.
- Familiar with working in a sales or customer service office environment.
- Confident communication skills including phone & email.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail in order to deal with stages of an order process.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- Previous B2B / telesales experience.
- Building, construction or any technical or manufacturing industry experience beneficial.
Salary from £25,000.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm or 8:30am to 5pm. Finish ½ hour early on Fridays.