Up to £30000 per annum
8 days ago
Junior Product Manager
Working with, and supporting the Senior Product Manager on the cardiology portfolio, you will have a background in product management and marketing and a desire to work within the cardiology field. It would be highly advantageous if your experience has been within an established medical devices company, although this is not essential. A positive, proactive attitude is key, along with a 'hands on' approach and willingness to play key role within a small team.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Gaining an understanding of the cardiology portfolio and product application
- Gathering and sharing information on market developments and competitor activities
- Supporting internal teams with tenders, training, customer site visits and customer demonstrations
- Maintaining the portfolio - product lifecycle management, data analysis, collateral updates, support on projects and product technical file support.
- Working with the Senior Product Manager to identify opportunities for product development and new products
- Developing of short to medium term marketing plans for the cardiology and standalone product portfolios
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within product management / marketing
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and product lifecycle stages
- Excellent, clear presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Confident on all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent team player who can use their own initiative
- Experience within a medical devices company would be highly desirable
- Ideally CIM / degree qualified or equivalent
Based in Worcester with a minimum requirement of 2 days a week in the office, there will also be some occasional UK travel and international if required (a full passport and driving licence is essential).