£24000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
An established business, providing services to a range of customers within the industrial and commercial sectors. Operating on an international level, they are investing for the future and experiencing significant success and growth.
Working the Night Shift from the Head Office in Redditch, the Nights Logistics Coordinator is a key member of the team, to ensure the business continues to deliver world class service 24/7. You will be responsible for tracking shipments, liaising with customers and suppliers globally and quoting for transport.
- Booking & tracking shipments.
- Sourcing & communicating with suppliers required for transport.
- Responding to customer enquiries, providing quotations & progress updates.
- Reviewing routes & suppliers to ensure transport is planned out as efficiently as possible.
- Managing carriers.
- Liaising closely with the warehouse teams.
- Completing job updates.
- Maintenance of the system data, ensuring its integrity.
- Updating KPI's.
- Ensuring paperwork is filed accurately.
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Methodical, highly organised, good attention to detail.
- Must be computer literate to include MS Office, email, spreadsheets, databases.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have a good level of English and Maths.
- Must have strong UK geographical knowledge.
- Ability to multi task and juggle priorities.
£24,000 - £30,000 annual salary based on experience.
Based in Redditch.
Monday to Thursday 6pm to 6am.