Up to £19000 per annum
23 days ago
Are you looking for a role where you will:
- Be part of a growing, global organisation in a pivotal role supporting the rapid development of services.
- Be a key contributor to a critical function within the company and be recognised for that contribution.
- Get to work on exciting projects with cutting edge technologies.
As a successful Operations Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Proactively maintaining the quality of the contents of the database and looking after your own assigned contributing companies.
- Building relationships with your data contacts and responding to customer requests.
- Processing P&L data though a variety of translation tools and accepting it into the database.
- Running PR data and bespoke reporting.
- Updating and maintaining areas of the website.
- Undertaking original research for PR work or other publications.
It would be beneficial if, as an Operations Analyst, you have experience in any of the following:
- Strong IT technical capability.
- Well developed administration skills, including excel and databases.
- Be able to read, understand and interrogate profit and loss results.
- Interest or experience within the hospitality sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
The role is based in Worcester and is paying a salary of up to £19,000. It is commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Malvern, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
If you happen to know an Operations Analyst (or a candidate with the right skills for this role) who may be interested please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme.