This Operations Manager opportunity is a brand new role created to help the business as it continues to grow. You will be joining a small team which will require a 'hands on' approach from someone who is willing to get involved and do the day to day tasks, as well as implementing important improvements and strategic decisions for the future.
The right candidate will be passionate about the products, the business and be able to clearly see the potential for the future.
Based from the offices in Bromsgrove, you will oversee the sales and stock control teams, so previous management experience is required. Any technical experience from within the automotive or parts industries would be highly beneficial.
- Be proactive in making important, strategic decisions, alongside MD and Finance Manager.
- Provide help and support to the team, particularly in MD's absence.
- Good health and safety knowledge - ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assist with compiling contracts and terms and conditions of business.
- Oversee company purchasing.
- Work closely with suppliers and maintain preferred supplier status.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of the business.
- Support stock controller and related processes.
- Work closely with Finance Manager on areas such as company insurance.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling costs.
- Work to improve and maintain communications at all levels.
- Assist with IT systems and automated processes.
- Previous management experience.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Technical / Automotive / Parts experience.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills to include good working knowledge of MS Office.
Based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
Annual salary £40,000 - £50,000 dependant on experience.