£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Organisational Development Manager
Are you an strategic-thinking Organisational Development and Learning & Development Specialist? This forward thinking, HR-driven business continues its growth trajectory and harnesses the power of people to deliver ambitious business objectives. This newly created position will facilitate transformational change through HR and L&D by delivering a proactive OD, employee engagement and learning and development service across the company.
Organisational Development Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the People Strategy to attract, retain, and develop a high performing employee base, which is motivated and adopts a continuous learning mindset
- Generate innovative OD and learning and development projects, programmes, and initiatives around the group's culture and values, management of change, employee engagement, wellbeing, talent management, leadership capability and all CPD related initiatives.
- Facilitate the completion of organisational needs analysis and develop effective plans to ensure all employees have the appropriate skills and experience to fulfil their roles to the highest standard.
- Design, implement, and lead, learning programmes to support CPD
- Develop and embed a performance management and succession planning framework which identifies high performers, highlights learning needs, and enables the business to nurture its leadership capabilities for the future
- Lead the Best Companies engagement process
- Prepare reports and internal communications to the Executive, senior leadership team and wider audiences
- Manage the learning and development budget to ensure appropriate invest is made in priority areas of the business and that there is fair access to learning and development interventions
- Manage the relationship with third-party L&D providers for programmes, qualifications, platforms and assessment tools
- Manage the learning and development platform to ensure best use and engagement
Organisational Development Manager Requirements
- Post Graduate qualification in OD, HR or equivalent.
- Extensive, highly developed specialist knowledge in OD and learning and development gained in an HR & OD function
- Considerable experience in the design and delivery of management and leadership programmes
- Significant Leadership and management experience working with executive and senior management teams in complex environments
- Experience of policy writing and implementation that reflects both corporate and system wide directives
- Experience in designing and maintaining an effective performance management and succession planning framework
- Experience in leading employee engagement initiatives
- Stakeholder management and relationship building
- Ability to coach and mentor employees through change
This Organisational Development Manager position is based in Worcester with the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week. Salary is up to £50K commensurate with experience.