As Sales Administrator you will work in a small, friendly team and report to the Administration Manager. You will help to provide general administrative support to enable the smooth and effective running of the sales department, following company procedures.
You should have strong administrative experience, ideally from within a customer focused function / department, as well as strong IT skills and excellent communication skills.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
- To maintain job files, ensuring that all necessary information is accurately recorded to ensure that full customer history and data is readily available.
- To take calls from customers and colleagues and to assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns.
- Produce sales orders and assist the Operations Manager to progress works.
- To follow new supply-chain processes and help ensure equipment is ordered, delivered and logged as appropriate and highlight any outstanding requirements.
- Keeping customers informed of lead times and progress where items are out of stock.
- To keep holiday diary up to date.
- Invoice orders upon completion and assist with the resolution of any disputes and confirm payment as required.
- Deal with incoming general enquiries.
- General filing and general office duties.
- Actively participate in continual improvement initiatives and regularly challenge processes in making them as effective as possible.
Sales Administrator Requirements
- Experience working within Customer service function.
- Strong IT skills across Word, Excel, PowerPoint (desirable), Outlook, and systems such as SAGE.
- Good level of typing skill, accurate.
- A good general background in administration.
- Good people and communication skills.
Up to £25,000 annual salary.
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday 8:305am to 5pm.