Up to £70000 per annum + (OTE £150,000)
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established technology company who operate within a niche market sector. Based in Worcestershire, the company offers a range of consultancy and software development services aimed at enhancing business performance across targeted areas of the business. The clients range from small businesses through to global organisations across the public and private sector.
As a successful Software Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identify and establish relationships with prospective customers, partners and network groups to build a strong pipeline of new business.
- Qualifying and follow up new sales leads.
- Pitching and presenting products and / or services.
- Preparation and presenting of tenders.
- Creating or helping to create collateral to assist sales and marketing.
- Attend Networking and Marketing events (conferences, webinars etc.) and presenting to various audiences.
- Assist in building great value propositions for prospective customers.
- Forecasting future sales, updating the business on pipeline of new business.
- Managing relationships with technology partners and software vendors
As a successful Software Sales Manager you will have:
- Proven track record in business development and selling software solutions
- Technical knowledge of low-code software development (Preferable but not essential)
- Ability to communicate complex, technical solutions to clients in a meaningful and valuable context
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and confident in your own ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being structured and accurate, and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts.
If successful as a Software Sales Manager you will receive:
- Starting salary of £70,000
- 3% commission on sales (OTE £150,000)
- Remote Working
- 24 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme (Employee 5%, Company Contribution 3%)
The organisation is based in Malvern - but their client base is spread across the UK so you could be based anywhere.
If you happen to know a Software Sales Manager who might be interested please do let us know as we do operate a referral scheme.