£25000 - £35000 per annum
25 days ago
As Technical Sales Advisor, you will join the existing Sales Team for UK and Irish sales in a rapidly expanding part of the business which can offer a really exciting career opportunity for the right candidate. As the business continues to enjoy strong and consistent market performance and company growth, this is a really great time to be joining them.
The Technical Sales Advisor will provide support to the Sales team and to customers in the handling of enquiries by phone, email and chat function.
Due to the very specific nature of products sold, candidates should have a background and understanding of agricultural parts and equipment.
Technical Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- Provision of high quality sales and technical advice.
- Diagnose technical issue and suggest solutions.
- Effective and timely replies to phone and email enquiries.
- Manage customer accounts to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate in order to secure the best possible deal for all parties.
- Process customer orders and returns.
- Develop strong customer relationships to maximise revenue from each account.
- New business development.
- Occasional client visits.
Technical Sales Advisor Requirements:
- Excellent agricultural machinery technical parts knowledge.
- Diagnostics experience would be beneficial.
- Strong, confident communication skills, written and oral.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Flexible and collaborative approach to work.
Based in Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (some slight flexibility over start and finish time, e.g. 8:30am to 4:30pm).
£25,000 - £35,000 annual salary.