£22600 - £25000 per annum
22 days ago
Warehouse & Production Operative
Permanent Opportunity! Quick start available!
An established and leading manufacturing business in Worcester seeks a Production & Warehouse Operative to join their busy team.
Currently working a 3 shift rotatation (6-2 / 2-10 / 10-6), the factory will move to a 24/7 operation in 2022 and the shifts will change to accomodate this.
As a Production & Warehouse Operative you will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be responsible for the supply of raw materials to the production line. This will include goods in and out, palletising and lineside delivery.
Ideally, you will have Forklift Truck experience although training can be provided if required.
- Receive deliveries into the factory, unloading and storing within warehouse
- Pick and prepare raw materials ready for delivery to the production line.
- Production line delivery.
- Stock checks.
- General upkeep and maintenance of stores and prep areas.
- Packing and wrapping finished products for delivery.
- Loading finished goods for delivery.
- Use of Fork Lift Truck and pump truck.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced manufacturing / warehouse environment.
- Previous Fork Lift Truck experience beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Salary £23,274 - £28,590
Based in Worcester.
Currently 6-2 / 2-10/ 10-6. Once the factory changes to 24/7 Operation the shifts will change to 12 hour shifts days and nights 4 on / 4 off or similar.