£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A local and established business enjoying a sustained period of success and growth. The business provides technologies and solutions to both the commercial and housing building sectors. With predictions of further significant growth over the next few years, this is a great time to be joining them.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you will join a fantastic team who have an excellent on-time case completion record. As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service support to clients, fields sales and internal sales teams.
- Generating proposals and quotations.
- Checking and processing orders, ensuring accurate information is fed through to Operations.
- Technical assistance and phone support for both for internal and external customers.
- Provide information on products and services.
- Manage all changes and variations to existing orders and determine charges.
- Working to strict deadlines on case completion to maintain high quality of service.
- Work with other departments to manage activities.
- Respond to and manage customer issues.
- Sales admin tasks.
- Maintaining accurate project documentation and updating CRM system.
- Meeting personal targets/KPI's.
- Experience within a customer service or sales support environment essential.
- Excellent communication skills - listening, verbal and written.
- Good people skills with the ability to empathise.
- Strong commercial awareness (pricing, sales etc).
- Good all round IT and administration skills to include Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work and manage time effectively.
- Good standard of education, A level and above ideally.
£20,000 - £25,000 annual salary.
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.