18 days ago
My client is an established manufacturer of commercial products. They are seeking a Design Engineer to join their existing team to produce detailed designs, implement continuous improvement ideas, and update legacy production tools and fixtures.
Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create detailed 3D CAD model designs for prototype jigs and fixtures
- Produce prototype jigs and fixtures that are used for NPI manufacturing
- Re-create and update legacy jigs and tooling for production
- Implement a continuous improvement approach throughout production
- Provide technical support regarding implemented designs
- Manage design projects from initial concept to delivery
Design Engineer Requirements:
- Good communication skills are essential
- Experienced in using design software such as Inventor or Solidworks
- Experienced in producing detailed 3D CAD designs
- Experience in a Design Engineer position would be advantageous
- Must be a good team player
This Design Engineer opportunity is based in Cradley Heath and is commutable from Stourbridge, Hagley, Halesowen, Dudley, Old Hill and Brierley Hill.