A well established and successful manufacturer enjoying a period of evolution and growth. Their products are made to the highest quality specifications and they supply to both the commercial and residential markets.
Overall co-ordination of sales office activities & customer service enquiries aimed at meeting both customer & business requirements.
- Responding effectively to all types of customer enquiries mainly by telephone but also to include email.
- Using the internal office system to respond effectively to customer enquiries.
- Processing customer orders.
- Ensuring outstanding orders are progressed & customers kept informed.
- Handling customer service issues.
- Administration & sales support.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Phone & customer service experience.
- Overall high standard of customer service.
- Good IT & office system skills (word, excel, outlook).
Based in Kidderminster.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
£18,980 annual salary..