My client are an industry leading software house providing enterprise level software nationwide. They are now seeking a Project Manager to join their software development team. Well placed to provide career development, interesting problems in a fantastic open plan, social and collaborative software development environment.
Are you looking for a strategic Product Manager role where you will:
Utilise your extensive Agile delivery
* Line manage Product management professionals
* Get to work as part of an agile software delivery team
* Work to deliver outstanding product to market
As a successful Product Manager you will be responsible for:
Responsible for maximising the value of the product and driving growth
* Develop the vision, strategy and product roadmaps
* Innovation of product through primary and secondary market research and analysis
* Developing a forecast for the product and manage delivery
* Managing one or more Product Owners
As a successful Product Manager you should have experience in:
- B2B product management experience within software
- Experience in managing end to end product lifecycle.
- Able to forecast and make data-driven decisions
- 5-7 years' experience as an Agile Product Manager
- Working in a pressurised environment to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Experience of primary and secondary market research and analysis
- Ability to work with both external and internal stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression.
The salary for this role is £70,000 - £76,000 and based in Winchester. It is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Whitchurch, Alton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Fareham, Lymington, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke and surrounding.
If you happen to know a Product Manager that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!