My client are a global market leader in Physical Access Control, Identity Management and security Solutions.
They are seeking a QA / Tester / Product Engineer to join their expanding team in Tewkesbury.
As a successful Product Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that products meet functional specifications and perform as required
- Manual Testing of front end web systems
- Cross-functional browser testing
- Web API testing
- Identify and clearly record defects on a central database.
- Create, maintain and follow test cases based on product specifications.
- Record 'Test Runs' to provide evidence of product maturity and test coverage.
- Create or Maintain release notes / documentation relating to the products being tested.
- Providing support / information to end users and project stakeholders as required.
- Liaise with Product Management team to understand system and customer requirements.
As a successful Tester you should have experience in:
- Experience within a manual testing / QA role
- An enthusiastic, pragmatic and driven QA professional with a passion for manual testing.
- Following, modifying and creating accurate Test Cases.
- Ability to write clear, well structured reports and Technical documents.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and associated test methodologies
- Understanding of test management tools
- SQL skills to interrogate databases
- Logical approach, able to learn quickly through 'on the job' learning.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate software testing - desirable.
This is a great chance to join an established yet growing company offering excellent career prospects. Paying a salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience, based in Tewkesbury, commutable from Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Ross-on-Wye, Hereford, Chipping Norton, Evesham, and Ledbury.