There is now a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering company that designs, develops, and manufactures a range of bespoke products as a Production Engineer. As a Production Engineer, your role will focus on defining the production processes for products, reviewing existing processes, and assisting with continuous improvement projects.
Production Engineer Responsibilities;
- Responsible for increasing manufacturing productivity across the site
- Lead technical engineering meetings and provide feedback when required
- Provide technical support to operations & engineering teams
- Review existing production processes and identify areas of improvement
- Work closely with the Quality Engineers on root cause analysis
Production Engineer Requirements;
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Previous experience working within either a Manufacturing or Production environment
- A minimum level of Yellow Belt qualification in Lean Manufacturing Techniques
- Previous experience in Lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Experience with ISO standards would be advantageous
- Experience in project delivery and problem-solving
The Production Engineer opportunity is based in Kidderminster and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Bewdley, Stourbridge and Malvern.