Salary - £9.90 per hour - Full-time Position
Shifts - Days
There is now a great opportunity for a Production Operative to join a well-established technical manufacturer that specialises in producing parts and components for the medical industry sector. As a Production Operative, your focus will be on producing parts, supporting the Production team and working to industry standards.
Production Operative Responsibilities;
- Support the production team
- Assemble components and products
- Assist with continuous improvement projects
- Ensure that the production environment is clean & tidy
- Ensure that products meet the exact design specifications
Production Operative Requirements;
- Good communication skills are essential
- No experience is required as full training is provided
- Must be a team player
- Good attention to detail is essential
Based in Bromsgrove, this Production Operative opportunity is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Worcester, Droitwich, Malvern, Evesham and Pershore.