My client are looking for a Software Support Engineer to work within their Customer Support Team. They are a market leader in providing bespoke WMS packages and Automated Logistic Solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who have seen a sharp increase in business and are rapidly growing.
As a successful Software Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Provide remote software application support for customer sites across the UK
- Providing technical assistance to customers for the bespoke Warehouse Management System
- Daily interaction with customers typically over phone, by email and face to face
- Handling software incidents, conduct detailed problem analysis to find root cause of repeat incidents
As a successful Software Support Engineer you will have:
- Knowledge of JAVA
- Knowledge of SQL (T-SQL/PL-SQL)
- 4+ years' experience within a software support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The salary for this Software Support Engineer is £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE). The role is based in Redditch and is commutable from Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Studley, Warwick, Worcester, Solihull and surrounding.
If you happen to know a Software Support Engineer who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.