£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Technical Operations Engineer - £30,000 to £40,000
My client are a well-established provider of network security services and solutions based in Worcester who are looking for a Technical Operations Engineer to join their growing team.
Owing to a large investment they are now looking to expand their award winning team whose services span the globe.
The right Technical Operation's Engineer will have:
- Experience managing an Office 365 environment
- Windows Server & Linux infrastructure management
- Experience of developing supplier relationships and presenting a business case for purchasing
- Taking a leading role in system design and documentation
- Experience supporting VMware vSphere
- Experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited environment
- Device Management and System Imaging expertise
It would also be advantageous if you have:
- Experience of transitioning on-prem infrastructure to Azure
- Knowledge of networking (HP ProCurve/Aruba and Palo Alto preferred).
- Experience with Identity Management systems such as Okta.
- ITIL Foundation Certification or experience in an ITIL environment.
So if you're looking to join a reputable company that offers genuine growth and progression and challenge your skills as a software tester then please read on!
In exchange for adding value to this business through your diverse skill-set, you can expect benefits including but not limited to:
- £30,000-£40,000 basic salary
- Remote working options
- Genuine career development
Does this Technical Operations Engineer opportunity sound like it could be of interest to you? If so, I would love to hear from you!
The role offers the opportunity for remote working but would need someone who can visit the Worcester site for Server Maintenance and Backup. Commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Hereford, Bewdley and Stourport.