Up to £10.33 per hour + + Holiday Pay
29 days ago
Our Client is extremely busy and needs extra support across all 3 shifts. This is an ongoing role and will require the suitable person to be flexible with hours to cover a rotting shift across all 3 shifts.
This is an immediate start and local to Kidderminster.
FLT & Production Responsibilities:
- Discharge material to required containers
- Carry out drum blends as required
- Package customer samples when required in a timely manner
- Decant material from one container to another as required
- Ensure stocked with raw materials and sundries as required
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained
- Correct control/identification of non-conforming products in warehouse
- Correct segregation and storage of waste material prior to disposal
- Unload bulk tankers to bulk storage in times of staff shortage
- Assist warehousing personnel in stock control and warehousing efficiency
- Load delivery trucks in times of staff shortages or after hours
- Ensure all full, partial, sample and waste containers are appropriately identified/labelled.
FLT & Production Requirements:
- Counter balance / FLT licence required.
- Previous experience of working with chemical manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to work within a busy team.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Safety Oriented.
FLT & Production Hours:
40 HRS week Monday to Friday (across 3 shifts)
6am - 2pm
2pm - 10pm
10pm - 6am
TRAINING: All candidates will need to be able to train on a day shift and then move onto the rotating 3 shifts.
FLT & Production Pay Rate:
£10.33 p/hour + Holiday pay