Both Mechanical & Electrical positions available.
Reactive and preventative maintenance responsibilities.
Typical Shift Patterns in the local area:-
- 4 on/4 off
- Fixed Nights 22.00—6.00
- Rotating 3 shifts – 6-2, 2-10, 10,6 (mornings, afternoons and nights)
- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am – 3 phase
- Continental Shift Pattern
- Double Days – 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm – Weekly Rotation
- Panama Shift Pattern – Days or Nights
- Pure Night Shifts
- Weekends – Friday to Sunday – 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- Conventional Days, Fixed Monday—Friday
- Reactive Maintenance
- PPM – Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Fault Finding/Problem Solving
- Facilities Maintenance
- Working to engineering drawings
Looking for a job in the West Midlands, UK? We can see why! The metropolitan county and city region in western-central England is the second most populous county in England, where career opportunities and new developments continuously arise. The region is geographically diverse, from the urban central areas of the conurbation to the rural western counties of Worcestershire and Herefordshire, offering a fabulous work-life balance between busy city life and the more laid-back countryside. It truly does offer the best of both worlds.
The many attractions, such as the Malvern Hills, an area of 'outstanding natural beauty', Kidderminster's Wyre Forest and Severn Valley Railway Station, alongside the town of Stratford upon Avon, the birthplace of the writer William Shakespeare, allow you to get immersed in culture, history and tranquillity while living and working in the West Midlands, so why not start here with locally-based Hewett Recruitment? Browse our current job opportunities in the West Midlands below…