Both Mechanical & Electrical positions available.
Reactive and preventative maintenance responsibilities.
Typical Shift Patterns in the local area:-
- 4 on/4 off
- Fixed Nights 22.00—6.00
- Rotating 3 shifts – 6-2, 2-10, 10,6 (mornings, afternoons and nights)
- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am – 3 phase
- Continental Shift Pattern
- Double Days – 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm – Weekly Rotation
- Panama Shift Pattern – Days or Nights
- Pure Night Shifts
- Weekends – Friday to Sunday – 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- Conventional Days, Fixed Monday—Friday
- Reactive Maintenance
- PPM – Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Fault Finding/Problem Solving
- Facilities Maintenance
- Working to engineering drawings
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Worcestershire, West Midlands? The county merges with the neighbouring county of Herefordshire as Hereford and Worcester.
With excellent road and rail links, Worcestershire is easy to get to and easy to get around, meaning your commute will be simple and easy. The County is home to global brands including Morgan Cars, Worcester Bosch and Worcestershire Sauce and The Worcestershire 5G Consortium is leading the way for UK digital transformation.
Hewett Recruitment work with various companies throughout Worcestershire, from small start-ups to national businesses, meaning we have the hottest opportunities at your fingertips.
Why Choose Worcestershire?
Find out more from the country's 'One Worcestershire campaign'