£20000 - £22000 per annum + excellent employee benefits + bonus
12 days ago
Job: Accounts Assistant
Location: Evesham - work from home
Job Type: 12 month contract
Salary: Upto £22,000
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to start ASAP for our client based in Evesham. This will primarily be a work from home opportunity so you must have previous experience and be confident after the handover to 'hit the ground running'.
You duties will be:-
- Purchase ledger To assist with ensuring invoices are paid correctly and promptly
- Reconcile supplier statements and chase for missing invoices.
- Engage with suppliers on the phone and by email, dealing with queries.
- Sales ledger Raise sales invoices as directed, monitor payment and chase with relevant departments where appropriate.
- Assist, at year end, with reconciling and preparing the financial statements.
- Review all Credit Card spend and ensure it follows the procedures, prepare and post journals for all transactions to the general ledger.
- Order new credit cards as agreed and directed, monitoring spend to ensure it is appropriate and within the budget holder limits.
- Assist with reconciliations as directed.
- Reconcile and monitor all petty cash expenditure and ensure in line with the relevant procedureS
- Beneficial for candidates who are looking to work from home
- Flexible working scheme
- Yearly bonus
- 24 days hols + bank hols
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online discounts for many shops
- Gym membership discounts
- + much more!!!
Please apply today if you are suited for this role - interviews to be held ASAP.