Location: Rural Worcestershire to the south-east of Worcester, towards Pershore (own car needed to get there)
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, with flexibility around start and end time.
This company is seeking a dynamic, confident and organised individual for the role of Administrator. This opportunity is a varied and challenging position, where you will have the opportunity to progress to a permanent position. From there, due to the planned rapid growth of the company, you could achieve career progression towards a full PA role, or within project management.
- Efficient diary management for company Directors
- Scheduling and coordination of administrative tasks, supporting the project team
- Exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Confidence in dealing with people up to Directors-level regarding diary management and admin requirements
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and effectively manage your own time
- IT proficiency, particularly in Microsoft packages
- Own car and driving licence
If you are a motivated individual with excellent organisational skills and a drive for success, apply now!