(Care sector) Office Administrator Full or part time in Worcester
Are you available to start work straight away? Do you have excellent attention to detail and are also a highly organised individual with a background in care or the NHS? This role is temporary for 3 months with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person.
Our client is located in Worcester (not the city centre) and are looking for an Administrator to assist within the brokerage team within the care sector.
You must be a highly motivated individual who has the ability to work in a fast paced, modern organisation and deliver exceptional service and admin support.
This is an office based role and home working is not considered.
Start date: Immediately
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from providers. (can be extremely busy)
- Data inputting onto the in house system.
- Undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and associated clerical duties.
- Being hands on within the team to assist with any task given.
- Arranging care plans.
- Dealing with sensitive situations and being empathetic and understanding.
- Following up and chasing providers.
- Purchase orders.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office 360*****
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Monday - Friday full time hours 37.5 CAN BE FLLEXIBLE WITH HOURS SO PART TIME CAN BE CONSIDERED
£10.75 per hour
Temporary with the intention to go permanent for the right person
Public transport routes are available from certain areas in Worcester, but own car is recommended.
Video interviews as soon as possible