about 1 month ago
Aluminium Production Supervisor
My client is a well-established manufacturer that produces a range of products for the construction and building industry sectors. As an Aluminium Production Supervisor, your role will focus on supervising the Aluminium production line and ensure that the production line operates to its maximum potential.
Aluminium Production Supervisor Responsibilities;
- Supervise and Support operatives the Aluminium Production Line
- Provide technical support
- Delegate work orders to the production team
- Work to production deadlines and produce KPI reports
- Ensure that machinery and tooling is working at optimum efficiency
Aluminium Production Supervisor Experience;
- Experienced in a production supervisory level position
- Experienced in working to production deadlines and targets
- Ability to identify any machine maintenance requirements
- Experience in delegating work instructions to operatives
This Aluminium Production Supervisor opportunity is based in Droitwich and commutable from Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Redditch, Bromsgrove and Kidderminster.