Up to £8.72 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are looking for several people with an eye for detail to join our Malvern based client due to increased growth. This role is an ongoing temporary assignment to start immediately!
You will be working in a clean, purpose-built environment, easily accessible on public transport, or free parking.
Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
* While seated, assemble small parts on a production line
* Carry out basic testing and quality control checks
* Weigh and label goods ready for dispatch
* Operate Hand Assembly Equipment and Auto Machines
Assembly Operative Requirements:
* Highly dexterous to be able to work with small, fiddly parts
* Ability to meet high quality standards
* Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow procedure and work to targets
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Assembly Operative Hours:
Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30
Friday 08:00 - 15:30
Assembly Operative Pay: £8.72p/h plus holiday
Great hours with early Friday finish
If you are interested in this role then please do get in touch!