Need a day shift?
Light assembly work?
Neoperl Assembly Operative
Neoperl products are often found in use wherever water flows. They shape the water stream, regulate its flow rate, filter it, protect it and distribute it to help conserve water resources.
While seated you would be required to assemble small parts on a production line and carrying out basic testing and quality control checks.
Then weighing products and labelling goods ready for dispatch. Some operation of Hand Assembly Equipment and Auto Machines
Previous assembly experience is preferred but not essential.
Neoperl Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
- Highly dexterous to be able to work with small, fiddly parts
- Ability to meet high quality standards
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow procedure and work to targets
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Neoperl Assembly Operative Benefits:
- Ongoing temporary work for a minimum of 2 months
- Local area
- Weekly pay whilst temps
Neoperl Assembly Operative shift and pay rate:
- Days 08:00 to 16:30 Mon to Thurs / 15:30 finish - £8.91p/h
The roles are starting 24/01/2022 - want more details?
Please call the team on 01562 69090