Up to £10.83 per hour + + Holiday Pay
18 days ago
Are you looking for ongoing light assembly work in Worcester? We are recruiting for several reliable people across 2 rotating shifts. This is on going temporary work with no fixed end date.
You will be working in a clean, purpose-built environment, easily accessible on public transport, or free parking.
Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
* Assemble small parts on a production line
* Carry out basic testing and quality control checks
* Operate Hand Assembly Equipment and Auto Machines
Assembly Operative Requirements:
* Highly dexterous to be able to work with small, fiddly parts
* Ability to meet high quality standards
* Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow procedure and work to targets
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Experience required: Must be numerate and dexterous.
Hours of work will be weekly rotating:
6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
£10.83p/h (including shift allowance) plus holiday pay.
You will be working in a clean manufacturing/assembly environment
If you are available immediately please give the team a call on 01562 69090.