Up to £9.80 per hour + plus holiday pay
19 days ago
Are you looking for a Twilight Assembly Operative position in Malvern?
We are looking for 2 people with an eye for detail to join our Malvern based client due to increased growth. Immediate start!
You will be working in a clean, purpose-built environment with free parking on site and a great friendly team!
Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
* While seated, assemble small parts on a production line
* Carry out basic testing and quality control checks
* Weigh and label goods ready for dispatch
* Operate Hand Assembly Equipment and Auto Machines
Assembly Operative Requirements:
* Highly dexterous to be able to work with small, fiddly parts
* Ability to meet high quality standards
* Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow procedure and work to targets
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
Assembly Operative Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 16.30 to 00.30, Fridays 15.30-23.30
Pay: £9.80p/h + Holiday Pay
If you are interested then please do get in touch by calling Hewett Recruitment on 01905 613413.