Automation and Control Development Engineer
My client is a well-established engineering company that designs, manufactures and supplies a range of bespoke test equipment and systems. As an Automation and Control Development Engineer, your role will focus on developing complex automation systems for bespoke machinery.
Automation and Control Development Engineer Responsibilities;
- Providing technical support to clients
- Implement bespoke automation and control process using CADET
- Developing C# control software to implement the solutions
- Review and update legacy control processes
- Ensure that the automated processes meet the customer requirements
Automation and Control Development Engineer Experience;
- Experience in automation and controls engineering is essential
- Experienced in developing C# control software
- Able to produce detailed control designs for bespoke machinery
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills are a must
Based in Malvern this Automation and Control Development Engineer opportunity is offering a salary of £45,000 and is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.