My client are an industry leading software house at the heart of Winchester providing enterprise level software nationwide. They are now seeking a Business Analyst to join their software development team. Well placed to provide career development, interesting problems in a fantastic open plan, social and collaborative software development environment.
As a successful Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Working with and managing customer expectation to ensure satisfactory delivery of service
- Working closely with scrum teams, developers, other business analysts
- Scheduling tasks for the development and testing team
As a Business Analyst you should possess:
- Recent experience in requirement gathering and gathering specifications
- Exposure to agile working
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Experience of working with IT systems in an Insurance / Brokering environment
This role offers a salary of up to £33,000 per annum is located in Winchester and is commutable from Portsmouth, Southampton, Salisbury, Reading, Farnham, Basingstoke and surrounds.
If you happen to know a Business Analyst that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!