Support Business Analyst
Are you a Support Business Analyst looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in working for a reputable automotive company who are a market leader in manufacturing across the Globe. With a small office in Redditch, the commercial side of the business requires support with the clean-up of product data.
Are you looking for the next step in your IT/a customer focus career in a company with plenty of opportunity?
If you're a Support Business Analyst and this sounds like you then read on.
This Support Business Analyst role has a range of benefits including but not limited to:
Salary of up to £23k PA
12 months fixed term contract for the right individual
50/50 hybrid working role from home and the office in Redditch
Full time position 0800 - 1630 Monday - Friday
As a Support Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Clean up of product data
- Work with the team to create clear requirements and user stories for each enhancement
- Manage the development of the enhancements in order of business priority
- Communicate the requirements clearly with the developer
- Work with the business to establish priority and complexity of new tasks
- Review the site and log any areas that need updating as enhancements
- Absorb new requests from the team and work them into the development cycle
- Digital E-commerce plans
- Service cloud
- Work with Original Equipment Manufacturer customer processes to inform of product obsolescence
To be successful in this Support Analyst position you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers/ Office 365
- Basic understanding of E-commerce
- Good level of organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to communicate with business and developers
This Support Business Analyst opportunity is based in Redditch with remote working offered 50/50 share.
If this sounds like it could be for you then please apply. I would love to hear from you. Equally, if you know a Support Analyst then get in touch, we operate a referral scheme! Ask for Lara 01562 69090 firstname.lastname@example.org