My client is a specialist solutions provider of technical monitoring devices. They are seeking a new Calibration Technician to join their existing team to test, calibrate and provide technical support regarding technical monitoring devices.
Calibration Technician Responsibilities;
- Test and calibrate technical instrumentation and monitoring devices
- Complete all necessary documentation and calibration reports
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems
- Liaise with clients to provide technical support
- Travel to sites across the UK when required
Calibration Technician Requirements;
- 4 GCSEs grade A-D including Maths and English, HNC (or equivalent)
- Experience using hand tools would be advantageous
- Knowledge of calibration of instrumentation would be advantageous
- Must have the ability to travel across the UK (Driving Licence)
- Must be a Team Player
- Excellent communication skills are essential
Based in Malvern this Calibration Technician opportunity is commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Droitwich and Cheltenham.