£13.84 - £15.30 per hour + Holiday Pay
20 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Administrator on a Temp to Perm basis.
Our client based within the Kidderminster area are a leading provider of services to the wireless communications market.
Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring payments and contract rates are received on time
- Build working relationships and offer advice and guidance to Project Managers
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Produce reports, ensuring deadlines are met
- Claim payments on a weekly basis
- Ensure PO cover is received from contractors
Administrator Skills Required:
- Advances user for Excel (an Excel skills test will need to be completed)
- Effective communications skills
- Proven ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and organise work in an effective manner
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Working knowledge of Huawei Process
- Experience of project accounting
Pay: £ 27,000 - £ 30,000 pa - dependent of experience
Hours: Full time - Hours TBC
If you feel that you have the skills required for this Commercial Administrator position then please apply now!