Salary: up to £45,000pa, DOE
Our client is a very well established, very exciting automotive industry company in Malvern. They are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to support their continuous growth and client demand.
This Commissioning Engineer position requires a professional who likes the challenge of working on automation, mechatronic and data acquisition systems. No two projects are the same and the engineer will find great job satisfaction in delivering solutions in cutting edge environments.
Commissioning Engineer Responsibilities:
- Checking on site system installations
- Following commissioning steps and checks
- Performing test runs, gathering results
- PID tuning of standard automotive control loops
- Working with customers to achieve system functionality sign off
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- Self-driven, proactive individual that has good time management skills
- Electrical understanding, with ability to follow electrical drawings and diagnose issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work away from home during week, with occasional overseas trips of up to a 28 days as the role is largely site based
Based in Malvern, this Commissioning Engineer opportunity is commutable from Kidderminster, Redditch, Hereford, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Cheltenham, Evesham and Pershore.